Jessica Cline, MSW, LCSW
I am a clinician with over 10 years of experience. I am completing my Ph.D. in clinical sexology and am working on my AASECT credential. I am interested in researching treatment protocol for betrayed partners and desire differences in relationships. I work with men and women to increase sexual satisfaction in their relationships. In addition to sex therapy I am certified as HSP aware therapist by Dr Elaine Aaron which provides me the clinical knowledge to support HSP’s.
- Figure out how much sex feels healthy for your relationship.
- Experience more pleasure during sex.
- Have your first orgasm by yourself or with a partner.
- Learn how to communicate about sex effectively, so you can stop having pointless, frustrating fights.
- Come up with accessible ways to bring the spark back into your relationship and spice things up in the bedroom.
- Learn to prioritize intimacy & connection, even when life feels overwhelmingly busy.
- Eliminate performance anxiety and erectile dysfunction
- Figure out if you and your partner are truly compatible sexually and emotionally
- Discover what works and what doesn’t work for you, and empower you to ask for what you want.
- Feel more confident in your own body and it’s sensations, so you can feel present and alive during sex and connect to your desires.
- Have more fun with your sex life!
In a world of mounting pressures, endless social media, and pop culture messages, the emotional wellness of women is more at risk than ever. Get personalized, super supportive coaching designed to help move past the barriers and grow into your most confident, healthy, and happy self. Coaching can be used to address relationship issues, self esteem issues, separation issues, and dating preparedness.